Monday, January 7, 2013

Jordana Brewster Is Hoping For Twins

284819_10152388219040603_721243528_n

Latina magazine’s stunning cover model Jordana Brewster has babies on the brain!

Married since 2007 to producer Andrew Form, the 32-year-old actress doesn’t have children – yet! – but she reveals that she’s hoping for twins when the time comes.

“I definitely want to have kids. I want two. I grew up with a sister, but I know Andrew would love boys, but I’ll take what I can get,” she says. “One thing that I’ve always sort of loved and been enamoured by is the idea of having twins. My dad was a twin, so it runs in the family. Fingers crossed. So we’re thinking about having kids but I don’t know when it’ll happen. I feel very ready now.”

As for married life, the Dallas star can’t say enough about her talented husband.

“It’s so amazing to have a husband in the business who can challenge me and we can talk about his work and my work and understand each other in that way,” she gushes. “I love getting his feedback and he likes getting mine. And of course, that has pushed me more to consider producing in the future.”

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/06/jordana-brewster-is-hoping-for-twins?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jordana-brewster-is-hoping-for-twins

Julia Stiles Brittny Gastineau Ivanka Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment