Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snooki Shares Birth Story: “I Got The Epidural”

FOX's "The X Factor" Season Finale - Night 1

During a Monday appearance on The Tonight Show, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi shared her birth story with Jay Leno.

“I was in labor for 27 hours, but I didn’t feel anything because I got the epidural,” the new mom, 25, told the talk show host.

And in typical her fashion, the Jersey Shore star went on to share further details.

“When my water broke, I thought it would be like [gushing water sound effect],” she said. “But I was just like, peeing my pants every two seconds. I didn’t know what was going on! I couldn’t control it, and I was like ‘I think my water broke.’”

After welcoming her son Lorenzo on August 26, the pint-sized reality star has been keeping her Twitter fans updated on his growth/cuteness.

“2013 starts with my beautiful family,” Snooki tweeted on Tuesday (January 1). “Lorenzo and @JLaValle is all I can ask for!! #family.”

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/08/snooki-shares-birth-story-i-got-the-epidural?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=snooki-shares-birth-story-i-got-the-epidural

Sarah Gellman Tamala Jones Veronika Vaekova

No comments:

Post a Comment