Sunday, January 13, 2013

Melissa Joan Hart’s Birthday Boy

Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.54.30 PM

Melissa Joan Hart has shared new photos of her boys, Mason, 7, Brady, 4, and Tucker, 3 months.

She wrote on January 11: “Happy Birthday to my oldest monkey! I can’t believe you are 7 already Mason! We love you to the moon and back! #birthday #capricorn”

In an interview last October with Sheknows.com – Hart said she credits a little high-tech organization with keeping her family and work life running smoothly.

“My secret is the calendar on my iPhone and setting alarms on that to make sure that I don’t forget things like picking up a present for the birthday party or remembering snacks for the soccer game.”

She also said she was bringing her musician husband Mark Wilkerson and the boys to California while she films Melissa & Joey.

Hart stated, “I am kind of excited that they are coming with me this time. Our careers allow us to be there for each other.”

 

 

View Slideshow »» Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.54.57 PM Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.54.30 PM

View All Photos »»

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/12/melissa-joan-harts-birthday-boy?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=melissa-joan-harts-birthday-boy

Penelope Cruz Britney Spears Leslie Bega

No comments:

Post a Comment