Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lena Dunham Featured in V Magazine (Photo Gallery)

lena dunham in v magazine

Lena Dunham is the brilliant mind behind HBO’s hit series “Girls” and she scored herself a feature in V magazine’s spring preview issue.

Dunham spoke to V about not having to conform. “Now, meeting actresses who such a big part of their job is about what they look like, I feel so lucky to be freed from that prison. I ate cake for breakfast on the day of the Emmys, I ate cake for dinner, my workout didn’t require Spanx, and I still feel like I looked better than people expected me to. It was amazing. I could feel the envy of every woman in the Sunset Tower.”

The actress/writer also spoke about receiving free clothes. “I cannot deny it, and I cannot get over it. And they actually send them in my size. No one’s being an a****** and sending them to me in a 4. They’re sending me clothes, they fit, and what people should know is that I always wear them. Somehow even if I wouldn’t have bought it, the fact that it was free and my grandma’s depression-era mentality make me think it is the most beautiful thing I ever owned, and I wear it for several days straight.”

Read more in V magazine, available now.

Lena Dunham in V Magazine Lena Dunham in V Magazine Lena Dunham in V Magazine lena dunham in v magazine

Source: http://www.celebs.com/archives/lena-dunham-v-magazine.html

Simone Mutherthies Fergie Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment