Friday, January 11, 2013

Jessica Alba is InStyle’s February 2013 Cover Girl (Photo Gallery)

Jessica Alba in InStyle

She’s a happily married mother of two with a successful career, and Jessica Alba still found the time to pose pretty for InStyle magazine.

Alba spoke adoringly about her husband, Cash Warren. “I just knew when I met him that I was going to know him forever. It was weird; he instantly felt like family. It was so easy. I’d never felt like that with anyone. I was usually pretty self-conscious, minding my p’s and q’s, very aware of every time my fork hit the plate when I was having dinner on a date. With him, there was none of that. We got each other. We’re kindred spirits.”

Those kindred spirits have made two lovely little girls together. “Before I had kids, I was very responsible and serious. I used to be all about controlling my environment; everything had to be just so. Now my idea of perfection is different. You can label bins and have a place for stuff, but when the kids go into the playroom, you’re not going to say, ‘We can’t paint, because how are we going to clean it up?’”

The actress and business woman admitted that having a family has influenced her style. She explained, “My style is more adventurous since I became a mom. In the past, I was into my uniform of leggings and a sweater. Now I’m willing to try bold prints, bright colors, and different cuts. Never say never, but I probably won’t ever wear booty shorts. I feel pretty confident about that.”

Read more in the February 2013 issue of InStyle.

Jessica Alba in InStyle Jessica Alba in InStyle Jessica Alba in InStyle

Source: http://www.celebs.com/archives/jessica-alba-instyle-february-2013.html

Minka Kelly Naomi Watts Scarlett Chorvat

No comments:

Post a Comment