Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence Says Acting is "Stupid"

Filed under:

Jennifer Lawrence clearly doesn't take herself too seriously.

The Hunger Games actress graces the cover of Vanity Fair as their 'most desirable woman' and sounds off about she stays humble in Hollywood.

"Everybody's like, 'How can you remain with a level head?", she tells the magazine. "And I'm like, 'Why would I ever get cocky? I'm not saving anybody's life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I'm making movies. It's stupid.'"

Jennifer has been nominated for an Oscar herself but says she still gets nervous to meet her industry idols.

"Once I'm obsessed with somebody, I'm terrified of them instantly," she explains. "I'm not scared of them-I'm scared of me and how I will react."

Like when she saw Meryl Streep. "One time someone was introducing me to Bill Maher, and I saw Meryl Streep walk into the room, and I literally put my hand right in Bill Maher's face and said 'Not now, Bill!,' and I just stared at Meryl Streep."

Did we mention Jen also has her own bow and arrow she keeps at home in case of any intruders?

We can't wait to watch her host Saturday Night Live on January 11.

 

Permalink | Email this | Jennifer Lawrence Says Acting is "Stupid" | Comments

Source: http://www.cambio.com/2013/01/03/jennifer-lawrence-says-acting-is-stupid/

Maria Menounos Sunny Mabrey Rachel Bilson

No comments:

Post a Comment