Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bachelor Sean Lowe Can’t Wait For Kids

Las Vegas Rock N Roll Marathon 2012

Sean Lowe hopes to find love on the current season of The Bachelor, and if he meets his perfect match it sounds as though a family might not be too far off.

“I want to start a family and just have a house that’s full of love and laughter,” the 29-year-old tells US Weekly. “I want to spend my time hanging out with those that I love… That’s what I want.”

Though he has no kids of his own just yet, Sean says he loves spending plenty of time with his sister’s two children and adds, “I can only imagine how much that’s going to intensify once I have my own kids.”

Season 17 of The Bachelor premiered on Monday.

Source: http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/01/09/bachelor-sean-lowe-cant-wait-for-kids?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bachelor-sean-lowe-cant-wait-for-kids

Julia Stiles Brittny Gastineau Ivanka Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment