Friday, November 23, 2012

X Factor 2012 Britney Spears Accused Of Sabotaging Arin Ray Before His Elimination

X Factor 2012 Britney Spears accused of sabotaging Arin Ray before his elimination. According to a new report from Digital Spy, Arin Ray's godmother ,Sedatrius Davis, hit up Twitter yesterday to give an angry rant about how Arin Ray's mentor Britney Spears has been managing him. Apparently, she really thinks Britney totally sabotaged him by not letting him do his own thing. Sedatrius tweeted, "Put @ArinRaySings thru so he can do wht he do! Don't let him go home b/c britney doesn't know wht she's doing. PLEASE vote 4 my godson @ArinRaySings keep him in so he can "be me" b/c Britney Spears has not been good mentor not fair!" After that, she went on to tweet, "@britneyspears u continue 2 sabotage my godson @arinraysings & I do NOT appreciate it. Wtf! These songs! Seriously!" Arin being the nice guy he is,defended Britney by saying, "I was shocked and very upset that she made such harsh, rude and untrue statements about Britney. I know she felt she was protecting me, however, I didn't need that or ask for that! She was way off and dead wrong.Although I can't take back anything she's said, know I don't agree with anything of it and neither does my FAMILY. Britney is a great person and mentor!" I actually agree with the godmother,because those songs Britney had him sing, were the worst,and they totally F'd him up. It's a shame.

X Factor 2012 Britney Spears Accused Of Sabotaging Arin Ray Before His Elimination is a post from: ontheflix.com

Source: http://ontheflix.com/2012/11/23/x-factor-2012-britney-spears-accused-of-sabotaging-arin-ray-before-his-elimination/

Willa Ford Whitney Able Kasey Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment