Friday, November 30, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen is Cosmopolitan’s January 2013 Cover Girl (Photo Gallery)

Carly Rae Jepsen in Cosmopolitan

Carly Rae Jepsen is Cosmopolitan’s January 2013 cover girl. Inside the magazine, the singer opened up about her career, her style and her love for Justin Bieber.

Jepsen spoke about her career goals by saying, “For me, the goal of music has never been ‘I need to be the biggest superstar in the world.’ It was ‘I want to spend my life doing this, and I want to make a career that I can live off of so I don’t have to tend bar and waitress to make this fly. I don’t want to be Cinderella for a night. I want to be Cinderella for life.”

Part of that life includes her style. “I love being classy and as elegant as possible in my apartment. But when I’m onstage, I can’t dance in 4-inch heels, so I’ll generally sport flats. I’m 5-foot-2, so yeah, I’m going to look a little bit more playful. But I don’t think that means I’m trying for an age younger than I am.”

As for Justin Bieber, whose being a fan certainly hasn’t hindered Jepsen’s career, she says, “I’m forever indebted to him for the lovely boost that he’s given me.” She then continued, “I never get tired of being asked about him.”

Read more in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan, available now.

Carly Rae Jepsen in Cosmopolitan Carly Rae Jepsen in Cosmopolitan Carly Rae Jepsen in Cosmopolitan Carly Rae Jepsen in Cosmopolitan

Source: http://www.celebs.com/archives/carly-rae-jepsen-cosmopolitan.html

Uma Thurman Michelle Trachtenberg Jennifer Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment