Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thor 2,Dark World Jaimie Alexander Seriously Injured,Almost Paralyzed On Set Other Day

 Thor 2,Dark World Jaimie Alexander seriously injured,almost paralyzed on set other day. According to celebrity-gossip, Thor 2,The Dark World,Sif,actress Jaimie Alexander revealed that she incurred a very serious injury on the set the other day,and it could've almost paralyzed her! Oh no! Jaimie tweeted, "Today I sustained a pretty horrible injury. I'm lucky I'm not paralyzed. Thank you with all of my heart to those who've looked after me." Fortunately, she later revealed that she is recovering well with another tweet: "Already in recovery mode and my spirits are high. I'll be back kicking ass as Lady Sif in no time! It can only get better from here on out!" Lastly, She continued her recovery update with, "Received great news today! Meds are kicking in. Awesome funny nurses here at the hospital. Physio tomorrow. All good." It's also reported that Jaimie's injury will not halt production,so I'm guessing they're probably using a stunt double or something while she recovers. The movie is set to hit theaters on November 8th,2013.

Thor 2,Dark World Jaimie Alexander Seriously Injured,Almost Paralyzed On Set Other Day is a post from: ontheflix.com

Source: http://ontheflix.com/2012/09/26/thor-2dark-world-jaimie-alexander-seriously-injuredalmost-paralyzed-on-set-other-day/

Jessica Simpson Roselyn Sanchez Willa Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment