Monday, July 30, 2012

Ryan Lochte Inspires "Call Me Maybe" Parody


Ryan Lochte has officially made it.

Not because this 28-year old American defeated Michael Phelps yesterday in the 400 Individual Medley, but because he's the subject of a new "Call Me Maybe" parody, which focuses on the rivalry between these two Olympic swimmers and whose lyrics include:

Strange pecs, taking bong hits/Stay smooth, shave your armpits/Where you think you're swimming, Mikey?

Hey, I'm not Michael, don't eat at Subway/But this is my year, so call me Lochte/It's hard to swim right, by Phelps baby/But this is my year, so call me Lochte.

Earlier in the week, another video went viral in which Lochte and Phelps joined members of the swim team in lip syncing to Carly Rae Jepsen's smash hit.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/07/ryan-lochte-inspires-call-me-maybe-parody/

Poppy Montgomery Lily Allen Brooke Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment