Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jon Gosselin to Kate Gosselin: I'm So Sorry!


An apologetic, introspective Jon Gosselin says he and Kate are getting along well now, and he can't believe how he acted after they broke up ... yes, seriously!

"I am sorry, because I did stuff I wouldn't want done to me," he says.

Referring to the parade of women he dated right after they split, and to his preening for attention from celebrity news sites and TV stations, Jon is ashamed.

He accepts his share of responsibility and then some, saying: "I was passive-aggressive. Then I'd get mad, but I was the one who wasn't communicating."

At least nowadays, he says he and Kate Gosselin are on good terms.

Gosselin StyleThe Hot Gosselin

"I'll call [Kate] up and say, 'Mady's sick. What do I do?' And she'll tell me," he says. "She's a great Mom. We just have different parenting styles."

Jon Gosselin, 35, is back in Berks County, Pa., living close to Kate, who also opened up recently and said that after two years, she's made peace with Jon.

Having bounced around jobs, he recently took one as director of sales and promotions for Gameface Int. and started dating single mom Liz Jannetta, 27.

Time and counseling have helped him get a grip, he tells People.

"There are two things you can do with your fame – sell out or take it and use it for good ... I didn't grasp that at the time [of the divorce]," Jon notes. 

Who is this guy and what did he do with Jon Gosselin??

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/06/jon-gosselin-to-kate-gosselin-im-so-sorry/

Alecia Elliott Camilla Belle Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment