Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rachel Zoe Will Unveil Two New Collection Categories Next Month

2011 was a strong year from Rachel Zoe. Her fashion collection continues to do well and has been snapped by just about every international retailer that matters. This season she also showed her first pre-season collection, launched The Zoe Media Group to encompass The ZOE Report and digital endeavours, and of course, she gave birth to baby Skyler.

This year is set to be even bigger as the stylist confirmed that she will release to new lines to the growing Zoe empire. The two new collection categories are set to launch in February but are still top secret. "I can't say what they are yet. I'd have to kill you if I told you," she said in her LG Mobile promotion video. "I'm on my constant mission to create a lifestyle brand...I want everything to be Rachel Zoe, head to toe." The woman sitting next to her in the video looks appropriately terrified."

Do you want to wear Rachel Zoe head-to-toe?

Source: http://thefashpack.onsugar.com/Rachel-Zoe-Unveil-Two-New-Collection-Categories-Next-Month-21138803

Trista Rehn Sarah Gellman Tamala Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment