Friday, January 13, 2012

Giuliana & Bill: Stronger Than Ever

gb1_wide.jpg
Snuggling together on a couch at The Chatwal Hotel in New York, Giuliana and Bill Rancic are counting their blessings. “Our marriage has gotten even stronger this year,” Giuliana, 37, tells In Touch. “I have an amazing husband, a wonderful family. I am very lucky.” Giuliana reveals she is even surprised by her newfound optimism, after being diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoing a double mastectomy. “I have a better attitude than I thought I did,” she explains. “The fact that I could look at the positive in my life when a lot of bad was happening was great.”

One thing that hasn’t changed is Giuliana’s sense of humor. “I am just as superficial as I have always been,” she jokes to In Touch. Thankfully, 2012 is already off to a great start, with the opening of their Chicago restaurant RPM Italian later this month and a ski trip in the works. “Giuliana is scared of skiing, but I’m taking her,” insists Bill, 40. “She needs to know how, because our [future] children are going to learn to ski.” So sweet! The couple, who will be celebrating five years of marriage this year, shared their positive energy by teaming up with Nivea on New Year’s Eve to honor a deserving couple who also overcame obstacles in 2011.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/4UGMEtO-hok/giuliana_bill_stronger_than_ev_1.php

Amy Cobb Uma Thurman Michelle Trachtenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment