Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wendy Williams Talks to Famous Mob Wives

WENDY1_wide.jpg
On the April 28 edition of The Wendy Williams Show, the ladies of VH1?s Mob Wives sat on the couch with host Wendy Williams, and talked about the series and their intriguing lives. Wendy asked Karen Gravano, daughter of the notorious gangster Sammy ?The Bull? Gravano, about her father previously cooperating with the federal government ? which is said to have helped in bringing down John Gotti.

?After my father cooperated, I stayed back in Staten Island, I didn?t leave ? he actually did six years in prison and then did go into the Witness Protection Program only for six months and signed himself out and moved to Arizona, where my family joined him,? Karen shared. ?He did go back to prison, because in 2000 we got arrested for being a part of a drug ring in Arizona where he basically took the fall for me and my brother. It was a lifestyle that I wasn?t able to let go off.?

Wendy also addressed co-star Renee Graziano?s disagreement with her father?s cooperation.

In response to Wendy?s commenting ?Ditches are for snitches?? Renee replied: ?I?m not going to go ditching, I just stand my position and that?s just the way I feel about it.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/Fa6duO8TVkI/wendy_williams_talks_to_famous.php

Vanessa Marcil Julianne Hough Dido Aubrey ODay

No comments:

Post a Comment