Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TV on DVD: I'm an Addict

Filed under: ,


Last Sunday night found me red-eyed and bleary, the first pangs of hunger finally breaking through the imaginary wall I put around my mind. I emerged from a two-day bender and found myself wrapped in my bathrobe, my hair lank, sitting in a well-defined groove on the couch.

You see, I just got the season 5 DVDs of 'Friday Night Lights' and I watched the entire thing in about 20 hours. I gorged on those episodes, ignoring all but the most pressing bodily needs, until the Taylors and the motley residents of Dillon, Texas had shown me all they ever would of their lives.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/03/tv-on-dvd-addiction/

Melissa Howard Emma Watson Janet Jackson Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment