Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

@CLMazza Nap time!!!!!

@CindyCrawford Happy birthday to my hot husband Rande Gerber today!

@Pink My shoes broke in the grocery store!!! Ever seen a big pregnant woman try to bend over and pick up her shoes?!?

@danicamckellar Now that I'm a mom, I wonder if I'll "discover 1 trick to lose belly fat/whiteness teeth/make money from home."

@MissKatiePrice What a lovely sunny day not long till its my time to see my children so need their cuddles

@TheBillHorn Do any airlines offer discounts on a seat 4 a child under 2? 4 safety, we'd prefer her in a car seat but a 3rd seat at full price gets $$.

Don't forget to follow @celeb_babyscoop on twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/04/27/tweets-from-the-hollywood-nest

Ali Larter Kirsten Dunst Leonor Varela Jaime King

No comments:

Post a Comment