Friday, April 29, 2011

Quote Me: Crystal Renn Responds To Criticism That She's Gotten Too Thin


Do I like the fact that people have huge arguments over my size and whether it?s OK? No matter what size I am, it?s OK because I?m fine. Health is the most important thing. So I think that sometimes when there?s this kind of bashing - this ?Is she a plus-size model?? - I mean, I didn?t make that the technical term...If anything, people get angry at me for using a term like plus-size, but I didn?t invent the system. Actually, I?m thankful that there is a place where size 8s all the way up to 20s can go and still model and can experience how wonderful this job is without the pressure.

via Fashionista

Source: http://thefashpack.onsugar.com/Quote-Me-Crystal-Renn-Responds-Criticism-Shes-Gotten-Too-Thin-16081427

Foxy Brown Lisa Snowdon Tami Donaldson Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment